Terms & Conditions
Access to NTU CareerAxis:
- NTU CareerAxis is an online self-service portal managed by NTU’s Career & Attachment Office.
- NTU reserves the right to accept or decline any person’s or organisation’s registration for the use of this portal.
Registered Employers are required to provide the following information:
- The name of the organisation and their UEN number where applicable.
- The name and contact info of the organisation’s contact person.
Posting of Opportunities:
- Registered users from organisations should post only opportunities that are relevant to NTU students on this self-service portal.
- Organisations should provide details of opportunities available and the state the requirement to apply for these opportunities.
- Organisations should state expiry date for all job posting.
- The prefer mode of applications is to channel students to apply at organisation’s web portal or email address managed by organisation.
- CAO reserves the right to approve or reject any postings on this portal.
- Our framework for engagement for hiring of NTU students is with the employer, not through an agent. If your firm is in the business of Staffing and Recruitment and would like to recruit for internal roles (such as Recruitment Consultants), please email your job advertisement to JOB-BLAST@ntu.edu.sg
- Posting of opportunities at this self-service portal is FREE.
- Other added services offered by CAO to employers are chargeable and is subjected to GST.
- It is the responsibility of the employers/organisations/recruiters to ensure that the job posting is aligned with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices.
- Organisations receiving applications or information on students should only use them for sole purpose of recruitment.
- NTU will not be liable to users and recruiters in respect of any loss or damage which may be suffered or incurred or which may arise directly or indirectly in respect of services provide by NTU’s CAO.
NTU does not necessarily recommend or endorse any organisations or services providers feature on this portal.